Tuesday 10 July 2012

In a good place

Today I had a meeting with dr. E to discuss the ivf cycle that was converted to iui. Apparently my left ovary does not like to respond. This of course is not a good thing. He ordered the AMH test which is common for poor responders like myself.

Tomorrow is test day I am not expecting a positive result but am ever hopeful. If it is a negative result we will move forward with ivf with higher dosage of meds.

The thing is with all if this happening I am good, happy. I even am finding joy in other peoples miracles and pregnancies. Today when I was in the waiting room a woman beside me was handed an ultrasound picture, it was of twins, I felt such a huge amount of joy for her. To watch her face as she looked at her babies filled me up with happiness. I know the road she has traveled, I know this is her miracle and I am so happy for her.

I am now ready for mine.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment