Thursday 19 July 2012

not everyday

Update: IVF 2.5 moving forward on day six of my cycle, day four of my injections. Things are moving along well.

However...here is the thing, I can't be at my best everyday and today it hurts. Physically and emotionally it hurts.

The medication is starting to take a toll on me I am exhausted and bruised, I am finding it difficult to put on a happy face and am wanting to cocoon myself in bed. I am scared and frustrated that this is all a big charade where mother nature will say...sorry not for sure but good effort and hand me a participation ribbon. I don't want a fucking ribbon I want a family.

My stomach and heart hurts. Luckily dear ones I am an optimist and I know tomorrow will be better as for tonight I think I deserve a good cry and some sleep.

L.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know those feelings all too well. It sucks not being able to be at your best - being manipulated by drugs when you're already taking an emotional beating. It sucks, but you're strong and you'll make it and just might end up pregnant too! Hang in there, you can do this! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. infertility for easy Conception. (No more adoption, with Dr Itua your problem will solve and you will have your child with ease.I have been  blog Sites for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am gratetful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Epilepsy, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back,  If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail. com Or Whatsapp Number..+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues.He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Dr Iya from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers, positive vibes and spiritual sacrifice you did to make me a mother of my baby boy and sticky baby dust you sent me throughout my pregnancy. you are really the best fertility health practitioner out there, All the love and support hasn't gone unnoticed. And all that positive energy sprinkled out into the universe and it worked. He's snuggling on my chest perfectly calm. baby boy Hendrix was born in the couple's New Jersey home on May 13 at 3:37 p.m, weighing in at 9 pounds, 4 ounces and measuring 21 inches long. and content as i write this caption to you and everyone who needs your help in getting pregnant easy and quickly. my fertility doctor contact is nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com will certainly help.

    ReplyDelete