Saturday 9 June 2012

Back to the world of blogging

I am not new to the world of blogging nor to the world infertility. As you can see to the right of this post it has been quite a journey. I use to post under http://www.fertilityadventure.blogspot.ca/ however this was an address that all of my friends and family knew about and with this upcoming IVF I would like a little more privacy. Feel free to go and give it a read to get caught up.

So where am I now? Currently I am on day 20 of my cycle I will be starting my second IVF on day 1 of my upcoming cycle..so I am about 8-10 days away from the wonderful world of daily monitoring, hormone ups and downs, jabbing myself with needles and irrational thought and I am so excited!!!

I feel really good about going into this cycle. I am doing a short protocol and am also doing chiropractic adjustments and acupuncture. I figure since this may be our last try go big or go home.

I am happy to be back blogging again :)

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment