Saturday 16 June 2012

Day 1

Day 1 has arrived right on schedule, thankfully cramps are not to bad. Will call soon to make my day two ultrasound and then medication starts on day three.
I am currently sitting in the waiting room of my doctors office/walk in clinic. Have to get a refill of my anxiety/OCD meds as doc is going away on vacation. Really this is the last thing I want to be doing as I am going to the baby shower this afternoon and would way rather be sleeping in and hanging out with my dog. Of course it takes forever at the walk in clinic so I know I am going to end up rushing home to walk the dog a find something to wear that I I feel half decent in.
Such is life...hoping I will be in and put soon and then off to the baby shower when I am going to put my best good forward to enjoy the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through CycleSista. I am somewhat new to the blog world (started a blog a few months back but never updated)! I am about to embark on my 2nd IVF also. We did a long protocol for IVF #1 and are about to start an antagonist protocol very as soon as AF arrives anyday now. Good luck with this cycle and I hope we both get our BFPs!

    ReplyDelete