Sunday 24 June 2012

get on the train!

That's right it is time to get on the train...the IUI train that is.

Today the choice was made we are going ahead with the IUI so it is time for me to suck it up and move forward and get a board because who knows this could work.

I got my trigger shot today and we are doing one IUI tomorrow, followed by and acupuncture treatment in the afternoon and one on Tuesday...manly because I have developed two fine looking follicles (that's right i rock) and they figure hey why not, and we agree.

I have decided to take the two days off work, I am doing this for a few reasons.I never took days off with any of my other IUI's I would leave from work get it done and race back to work...not exactly relaxing or stress free. Second I was planning on taking a few days for IVF so why not continue with that plan, can't hurt. Lastly it is the last week of school and with no kids there I won't have to feel crazy guilty about being away.

So here we go folks hubby's sperm in a Cather and me have a date tomorrow am, wish me luck!!

L.

ps. I must admit I am happy that I don't have to jab myself with any needles tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment