Tuesday 19 June 2012

Day 4 and its a hot one!!

Well here in the Toronto area it is hot!!!! gross hot, humid and unbearable hot. However the heat will not get me down because my second IVF cycle is officially under way!!

On day two we went to the clinic things looked good, levels were good, we got the green light and picked up our meds, $1200 later thank you very much.

Yesterday I started my meds. My regimen of meds at least for the next few days is....250 Puregon and 75 menepur. Last night I gave myself my injections and DAMN forgot how much it hurts!!!  However I remember the process pretty well and felt very little nerves about jabbing myself. I guess that is the bonus of the second IVF cycle.

Here is my med cart, with sharps container and everything. It will be my new night time friend for the next 10 days or so :)

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment